A technical, commercial and operational education program for the Next-generation Network
Since 2014 Coevolve has built an industry leading knowledge base covering the SD-WAN market, assessing deploying and managing solutions for our clients. With a spread of sites using SD-WAN across 48 countries covering countless carriage providers and access types, our team have developed an industry leading program for the enterprise customers to build their understanding of the next generation WAN.
This program will be delivered in one-day sessions in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore between August and October 2017. These sessions will not only provide detailed content and insight, but an opportunity for enterprise peers to connect and share their experiences.
This is a strictly available to enterprise professionals only and will cover:
- Introduction to SD-WAN
- Vendor Solutions Overview
- SD-WAN & Business Case Assessment Criteria
- Designing an SD-WAN PoC & Migration Approaches
- Service Lifecycle Management & Operational Considerations
- Lessons Learned from Real World Deployment Projects
- Getting hands on with some SD-WAN Equipment & Orchestrators
…and much more.
Each attendee will also be provided a one-on-one session with our experts before and after the session.
To register your interest, please contact us.