Ahead of the Cloud Podcast Episode 6
Making sense of SASE
Secure Access Service Edge, or SASE has become one of the most-discussed topics in enterprise networking. But how much of this is marketing hype, and what represents real enterprise value? We invited Eyal Webber-Zvik, VP of Product Marketing at Cato Networks to join us for an in-depth discussion on
things SASE. Cato Networks is one of Coevolve’s strategic partners, and has a global “pure-play” SASE offering.
In this episode, Ciaran and Eyal cover a range of topics related to SASE, including:
- What is SASE? Is there a single definition that everyone can agree on?\
- Why is there so much attention (and hype) in the industry right now around this topic? How much of it is real and actually valuable to the enterprise?
- Has COVID accelerated the adoption of SASE? How does SASE deliver a better outcome for hybrid working?
- What elements of the traditional network and security stack does SASE displace?
- Another phrase that’s getting a lot of attention these days is Zero Trust. Where does SASE fit into a Zero Trust strategy?
- Are enterprises always ready for this level of convergence?
- Looking forward – what other risks can SASE help mitigate – endpoint protection, etc.