Mining, Oil & Gas
In today’s global landscape, valuable resources are increasingly located in remote and challenging geographical areas. As technology continues to advance, it plays a pivotal role in optimizing the extraction of these resources in a commercially viable manner, leading to significant transformations within the resources sector. The integration of technology-driven solutions is of paramount importance, not only in enhancing safety measures through advanced monitoring platforms but also in streamlining initial surveys in remote regions and boosting operational productivity to achieve sustainable success.
Challenges for the Mining, Oil & Gas Industry
- Operate in challenging locations and have the requirements to access core business systems
- Transferring large files such as surveys at remote locations to centralized data centers can be inefficient, slow, and cost-prohibitive using traditional WANs
- 24/7 mining and drilling operations mean communications service disruptions will result in cost and productivity loses
- Making real-time data available to remote locations can be a major technology and cost challenges
- Technology driven safety and monitoring systems are critical
With Coevolve’s managed services, we can help the Mining, Oil & Gas industry overcome these challenges.
- Our professional services team will work with you to understand your world and utilize technology and our Human API to solve your unique challenges
- Used with Coevolve’s Global Wireless Express, we can deliver a superior global networking experience to the most challenging locations globally.
- Our Network as a Service toolset helps the Mining, Oil & Gas industry deliver centralized applications in an efficient way to remote locations
- Used with Coevolve’s Global Wireless Express, we can deliver a superior global networking experience to the most challenging locations globally
- Our Global Cloud Archive solution will take into consideration the large file transfer and storage requirements of this industry and build a cloud storage strategy that meets the data protection and survivability requirements
“Working with MPC Kinetic to deliver services in far flung locations really demonstrates the power of good design and technology. MPC Kinetic was able to deliver connectivity to users even while in the harsh Australian desert.” – Daniel Urbina, Managing Director APAC, Coevolve