Manufacturing is no longer the simple production of a mutually exclusive product. Components are produced and combined as part of an integrated global supply chain. Manufacturers source and produce thousands of components for clients across a broad global portfolio from many global locations dependent on skills, expertise, raw materials, and proximity to clients. Ensuring optimal efficiency in the global production supply chain is critical to today’s modern manufacturers.
Challenges for the Manufacturing Industry
- Centralized Control – Increasing demand for centralization of enterprise resource planning applications as manufacturing activities are spread across different geographies to leverage on low cost manufacturing and mitigate supply chain risks
- Agility – Build anticipatory/adaptive supply chain management to response to supply chain disruption such as spike in demand, natural disaster or supplier delivery failure
- Efficiency – Just in time manufacturing means service disruptions will result in cost and productivity losses
- Connectivity – receiving dynamic files from software packages like AutoCAD over traditional WANs can be time consuming and unproductive
- Learning – Machine to Machine communication and the advent of the connected device means that collection manipulation and use of big data from each machine is essential to drive efficiencies in a global supply chain
- Availability – Complex supply chain of employees, suppliers and customers that require 24/7 business systems availability and collaboration capability
With Coevolve’s Integrated SD-WAN Solutions we can help the manufacturing industry overcome these challenges.
- Our Professional Services are independent experts in the world of connected applications. Our team will work to understand the true complexities and requirements of your business and deliver independent recommendations for how to optimize and evolve your global operating environment
- Our Network Management and Application Performance Management services support the complex world of manufacturing ensuring each site is connected in an optimal manner with core applications maintained 24×7
- Our highly skilled engineers will proactively spot an application threshold alert or circuit fault and notify your operations for speedy resolution to reduce supply chain downtime. With these capabilities, you can ensure optimal application delivery to your end users and supply chain activities