Why did we establish this business?
The pace of increase in the volumes, variability and velocity of data knows no bounds. The end user wants to utilize video and other data on their smartphones and other handheld devices. Companies want to interrogate Exabytes of data to extract brand new understandings of their business environment.
New “as a service” offerings are driving an unprecedented need to change outdated network designs. In response to these ever changing traffic patterns, it is essential to achieve application performance visibility across the entire network. Coevolve helps enterprises face these challenges by bringing new levels of flexibility and agility into the network infrastructure arena, and always with the objective of achieving improved application performance for end users whilst delivering against business objectives.
Again it all comes back to providing “Agile Networks for Global Applications”.
So how does the name “Coevolve” come into it?
To evolve is to change for success. We thrive by capitalizing upon business and technology change for our clients’ success, which in turn becomes our success. To evolve together: that is the essence of Coevolve.
We help clients address challenges like this every day, and provide meaningful value through our services. All of this means we are uniquely positioned to provide “Agile Networks for Global Applications”.
Here is our mission statement – we live by these principles every day:
- We believe that agile and truly current approaches are needed for global network design, deployment and management – starting with the applications use in mind, not the network infrastructure
- We believe in adopting new disruptive technologies and business models, and constantly researching the next viable options in the market so your business can continue to evolve and respond to your changing requirements
- We believe in working alongside in-house IT teams and understanding incumbent vendor agreements to address gaps and drive improvements – we don’t view this as an “in-house vs outsourced” debate
- We believe that building a data-driven, knowledge management business with a laser focus on multinational corporations is essential to deliver a high quality, consistent experience for our customers around the world
- We believe that investing in the highest quality, multi-skilled team is our most important differentiator and allows us to successfully execute on our promises to build enduring client relationships
We live and breathe these values every day as we continuously evolve our application-oriented network consulting and managed services.