Business Support Analyst (BSA)
Malaysia or Philippines
Who is Coevolve?
We are a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for global enterprises, with a specific focus on SD-WAN, SASE (Secure Access Service Edge), multi-cloud networking and related services. We currently support these solutions at client sites in more than 80 countries. Our clients use our solutions to achieve significant improvements in cost, reliability and performance in their WAN and cloud services or other critical enabling infrastructure.
Join us at the cutting edge of global networks! We have lots more content available at www.coevolve.com and we suggest reviewing that for additional background on Coevolve.
Relevant Company Positioning
Coevolve describes itself as a “full-stack SD-WAN provider” meaning we must exhibit knowledge across all layers of the end-to-end network scenario for the client. For the “life cycle phases” and “service modules” we have sold to the client we are responsible for key underlying vendors that are part of our solution (this can include VMware, Dell, Cato Networks and Zscaler). We are not trying to sell anything and everything within the end-to-end requirement of the client, however, the Coevolve team members are expected to understand the broader “ecosystem” of relevant industry players.
Reporting directly to the Client Experience Director, this role will coordinate across Coevolve and Client resources to drive commercial accuracy in all Client Change Management and Renewal activities, also ensuring that overall Client satisfaction and Client Experience is exceptional.
This role can be met from either the Philippines or Malaysia and will work across all four life cycle phases of our SD-WAN service offering (Assess > Deploy > Manage > Optimize), with the majority of the focus being in the Deploy and Manage phase. Mainly mid-tier MNCs with either Global or significant regional footprint.
What is Client Experience (CX)?
- It ensures great service from “Onboarding to Renewal” from “start to finish” for a Coevolve client
- It seeks to add or measure value at each key stage of the client journey with Coevolve
- Effectively CX is the “conduit” between Coevolve internal functions and the Clients overall experience of our Services
- In essence: great change management in the broadest sense
- It is crucial for the Client and for Coevolve to continue to grow
- The CX function works closely with the Sales and Finance team and manages all Client administration to allow Coevolve Sales resource to focus more on New Logo Sales and therefore generating new revenue
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be the internal and external point of contact for all Client requests that result in a move, add, change or renewal to the Client’s existing services
- Validate client requirements for Change management and ensure all details are properly documented
- Lead quotation phase with Clients, ensuring commercial accuracy.
- Manage internal Commercial approval process with Finance and Sales
- Manage order submission with Coevolve partners
- Work closely with Sales Team to identify opportunities for new sales to existing Clients
- Provide timely inputs to the commercial account owner to ensure accurate Billing and address Client billing enquiries by collaborating with Finance and the commercial owner
- Ensure that the Project team is tracking and progressing items to completion
- Flags potential challenges to the client in a timely manner
- Ensure client satisfaction across Incident handling, Change Management and ongoing Service requests
- Work with Operations to compile SLA reports and present in regular Service review meetings
- Ensure client satisfaction with the Services provided and address any areas of improvement
- Identify opportunities to leverage information technology and systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales quoting and ordering processes and the overall Client experience.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent numeracy and XL skills with a proven high competency in XL formulas, graphs and reporting
- Proven understanding of Order Management, pricing and margins
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar role supporting sales teams and customer success preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required, both written and oral in English
- The ability to interact at a technical and conceptual level effectively both internally and with suppliers
and clients including on a global remote basis,
- Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to multi skill between Order Management and
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time even under high-pressure situations
- Strong sense of ownership – voices the problem with great follow-through
- Some broad IT&T industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Global team-working abilities and able to work remotely essential
What we are NOT looking for:
- Not a Technical Account Manager role (hand off to Technical Consultant for pre-sales queries or Level
2-3 for inputs such as Site activation work; technical details for Problem Management etc.)
- Not a Sales target role – Working with pre-defined pricing and working closely with Sales Lead for
larger commercial scopes or escalations
- Not looking for a “Senior” hire but this role does have the ability for a strong candidate to advance in
their career – suit someone ambitious and wanting to make a mark in a growing dynamic company
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
Reporting directly to the Client Experience Director, this role will coordinate across Coevolve and Client resources to drive overall Client satisfaction and ensure the Client Experience is exceptional.
What's in it for You?
A lot! We are: a fast paced culture in an early adopter technology that is disrupting the global enterprise market; a people-centric organization that encourages natural curiosity and self- improvement; a hands-on learning environment working with highly innovative vendor partners like VMware VeloCloud, Zscaler, Cato Networks, Equinix, Microsoft Azure, RingCentral etc.; and exposure to the SD-WAN, SASE and multi-cloud networking technologies and a forward thinking scale up in a global team where any self-starter can make a real difference.